Rolfing Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ): Who should consider Rolfing Structural Integration?
Category : Articles
Rolfing Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ):
Who should consider Rolfing Structural Integration?
Clients come to my Rolfing practice for many different reasons. Over the years I have worked with:
· Clients suffering from chronic pain who have wanted to use Rolfing as an alternative to neck or back surgery.
· Clients who have used Rolfing to treat their aches and pains after trying other conventional treatment methods which have not worked.
· Clients that have wanted to use Rolfing to improve lifetime poor posture or scoliosis.
· Clients who have wanted to feel younger and reverse the effects of ageing on their body’s structure. I have worked with these clients to carry out a body M.O.T in order to prepare them for an upcoming sports event or to return to the gym after a long break from exercise.
· Clients rehabilitating from injuries or trauma. These clients have used Rolfing to reconnect with their body on an emotional, physical and spiritual level.
· Athletes, personal trainers and performers who have wanted to improve their sport or stage performance and extend their careers.
For more details about Rolfing Structural Integration please visit https://www.rolfing-fitsmile-london.co.uk/rolfing-in-london/Share This: